Luxtek Full Cassette Awning
Luxtek Full Cassette Awning
What is a full Cassette awning?
A full cassette awning is a fully enclosed unit where when closed all parts are protected from the elements. Our full cassette awnings are a full aluminium frame design so is suited to all areas including water front properties. The luxtek full cassette awnings uses state of the art award winning technology with folding arms alot bigger than alot of our competitors meaning they can with stand higher wind levels. Note any retractable awning should be closed in high winds or other bad weather conditions to protect it from damage.
Our luxtek full cassette awning is a industrial unit and can be used in commercial, resedential or any other applications eg, Caravan, Horse float, Boat etc. View how the full cassette awning works on our video page or click here
What makes our awnings different?
Luxtek awnings are made in Europe unlike look alike copy awnings made in china (awnings may look the same but they dont perform the same and dont last)
Our awnings are a award winner, featuring technical innovations that set the standard in design, quality and durability
We use industrial strength and sized arms (compare the size and you will be suprised)
Our awnings only use high grade acrylic which is 98% UV resistant and PU coated to make them water proof and are manufactured in Europe also so do not fade like chinese made fabrics
We back our awnings with a 4 year parts replacement warranty (some companies can only offer 1 or 2 years) Click here for warranty terms and conditions
- Alu Cassette: 230 mm x 155mm
- Alu Front bar: 144mm x 82mm
- Alu Front Arms section size: 70x32 mm, thickness 2.5 mm (Double the size of our competitors)
- Alu Rear Arms section size : 75x35 mm, thickness 2.7 mm (Double the size of our competitors)
- Roller ： Alu 70mm Diameter
- CE, GS Certified
- Powder coated Aluminium casing and arms
- Powered by a Dooya 50Nm motor subsidiary company of Somfy
- Awning Pitch/Angle can be adjusted from 5 degree to 35 degree
- Folding arms are made of high grade aluminium and dual cable spring loaded
- Awning plugs into a standard wall socket. (2 meter cord on left side)
- Manual crank (override for motorised) and handle provided
- Structure is designed to withstand higher winds than your standard awning
The width of the awning is from the outer casing not the canvas; please note this before measuring up the location for installation. The projection is from the wall to the to the end of the cassette. The bracketing on our awnings are located underneath the folding arms and for larger awnings extra brackets are supplied as required by manufacture specifications. If you have an area with specific mounting points send us a email so we can give you the locations of the brackets to confirm suitability.
Luxtek full cassette awning fully assembled
Wall mounting brackets (other brackets can be purchased seperately check out our accessories page or click here
Our awnings are only made with quality acrylic fabric. Our fabric is 98% UV resistant and PU coated to make the area water proof in raining conditions(Note to have awning adjusted if used in rain so the water doesnt pool on the fabric.
We have our awnings produced in 4 popular solid colours:
Beige Grey Charcoal Brown
We have our full cassette awnings available in only motorised operation.
Please note this when ordering.
Sizes available are as follows:
3.5m x 2.5m
4.0m x 3.0m 5.5m x 4.0m
4.5m x 3.0m 6.0m x 3.0m
4.5m x 3.5m 6.0m x 4.0m
5.0m x 3.0m 7.0m x 4.0m
5.0m x 4.0m
5.5m x 3.0m